The word Akasha in the ancient philosophy of India is a Hindu and Sanskrit work meaning sky, space, or atmosphere. In Persian/East Indian the work Akash means inner space.
Akashic Records are the records for our individual soul’s journeys through time and space, past, present and into the future. In lots of religions the Akashic Records are referred to as ‘The Book of Life’. The Akashic Records are meant to bring light into situations you are facing challenges with; it gives you a better perspective.
- Akashic records are like the DNA of the Universe
- Everyone has access to the Akashic Records
- Meditation, prayer or speaking to a Clairvoyant can help you access the records
Akasha is the energy that expands everywhere throughout the universe, it is the original source of energy that generates and fuels all other elements. Akash is the fifth element; it is a balance between Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
The Fifth Element: Spirit
- Akash is the fifth element, the element of Spirit
- Akash is the binding force between other elements
- Akash is the element that runs through all matter
- Akash is the element that goes beyond all other elements
- Akash is protection and justice
- Akash is life, death and rebirth
Akasha is believed to be a supernatural book of where all memories throughout all time and where all memories that have not yet occurred are stored. Akasha is, what some believe, our “soul” the spark of life within us, the energy we carry with us daily.
In Other Faiths
- Hinduism: Core of all things, the first physical element created
- Jainism: What gives space and makes room for the existence of all matter
- Buddhism: Infinite space, endless space
- Theosophy: Unearthly collection of all knowledge and history
- Cārvākism: Omits the 5th element because its existence cannot be observed
- Modern Paganism: Without Akasha there is no spirit, no soul and no magic
There you have it, Akashic is all around all of us all the time, from before we were born and after we are gone. If you are interested in an Akashic Reading to find out more about your past, present and future life, contact one of our amazing psychics for a reading. In clairvoyant readings you can find answers from your Akashic Records about your life and how to deal with difficulties you may be facing. The experience will be one of a kind!