I know I have thought about it and I am pretty sure you have thought about it, I mean, why else would you be reading this right now!?! The ability to develop psychic powers, that’s an amazing thing don’t you think?? Here we will give a few tips as to how to do just that!
Some people believe we all have psychic abilities but that we are not in tune with them some have a more natural ability than others just like anything else. Actors, musicians, mathematicians, we all have the ability to do anything with some work but some of us were just born to do the job naturally. But like I said we can do anything right!?! You need a lot of practice concentration and to really work if you want to enhance these abilities, remember though; it’s not for everyone…
So, to start these are the steps you must take and practice every day, meditate, using your senses, write, silence, and take care of your body. But keep in mind, you may cause harm to yourself if you overdo it, the effects of psychic abilities can be very strong and powerful, do not jump into it too fast and too far, take your time and if something does not feel right, it probably isn’t.
- Relaxing your mind, body and soul can connect you spiritually and this is the most important step to develop psychic abilities.
- Using your Senses
- It is important to listen, we all think we listen but it is not until you practice really listening that you realize you may not be fully focused. Look, open your eyes to the world around you; it’s amazing how your levels of awareness can increase just by really looking.
- Write Daily
- Keep a day journal handy; write everything in there from how you feel every day, what has happened to you and around you. Keep another by your bedside as a dream journal.
- Silence is Golden
- To keep your mind clear keep away from distracting activities and noises, replace them with the noises of Mother Nature
- Take Care of your Body
- Your health plays a big role in this process, a good diet and regular exercise will help your brain function better. Also limiting drinking, smoking and all forms of drugs will help you to keep a clear mind.
A little tip to help you get started is trying to remember your dreams, this is the first step to understanding things most people don’t. Keeping a tape recorder or dream journal by your bedside and jotting down everything you remember before you get out of bed in the morning is the perfect way to kick start your psychic developing ability process. Just remember, practice makes perfect!!