Well. First off, what is the Aura? An aura is a field of gleaming energy surrounding a person or object, the representation of this aura predicts a person’s power in spirituality. Why is it important to feed or strengthen your aura? Well let’s start by saying your aura is purely an extension of yourself. When strong it acts as a protective shield and when fragile it can leave you drained and disconnected from yourself. They say your body is your temple and you are what you eat so feed yourself the purest foods and you will continue to be pure and healthy and feed yourself junk and your body is full of junk. Well your aura is the same, your aura is your body’s body guard, and it is a bubble surrounding you warding off anything that is stressful or draining to your body. For more information about your aura try a clairvoyant reading.
Feeding/Strengthening Your Aura Techniques:
- Yogic cleansing bath:
- Mix 1 lb baking soda and 1 cup sea salt in a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes every day for 7 days. If you feel dizzy or strange leave bath right away as you may have removed the negativity already.
- Sage smudge stick:
- Smoke from the white sage is known by the North American Indians to be extremely cleansing. Light your sage smudge stick and direct the smoke over your head, face, front, back and sides of your body, under your feet around your hands and arms, try and reach every part of your body.
- Sun & Sea Salt & Cold Waters:
- The sun fuels you with energy, optimism, and vitamin D, being outdoors is extremely healthy for your mind, body and soul. Sea salt draws out stress, and Cold water clears away negative energies and removes toxins. So if you live by the ocean take the opportunity to swim in the cold salt water, and if you don’t try a cold sea salt bath and rub your skin with the salt crystals.
- People and Places:
- Think of the people and places that are leaving you drained and feeling bad, these are the places and people you need to limit interacting with.
- Labradorite (crystal):
- This crystal has been shown by Kirilian photographer to heal tears in the auric field by preventing leakage. The effects of holding a labradorite crystal for 20 minutes will last for about 12 hours, it is named the “healers” stone and is used as protection by body workers, teachers, childcare workers and nurses.